Monday, November 18, 2013

Oh, those were blueberries...

Seriously guys, I'm not feeding D blueberries again until he's potty-trained.  We had blueberries with dinner last night, and when I went to change his diaper this morning, I thought for a second that he'd eaten moldy black crayons or something.  That's all I'm going to say on that topic because it was horrifying and I want to stop thinking about it now. 

In other news, we're trying to get a good Christmas pic of D for cards this year.  Eli still has the good camera in India, so I'm left with few options.  We haven't found a winner yet, but I'm going to keep trying with my crappy camera phone.  I've included a little preview below.

He's so sassy.

I asked him to smile.  This is what he did.

He really liked the bells.

This is his pouty face when I asked for the little stocking back.

This is my favorite, but it's blurry thanks to my awesome phone camera.

No comments: