Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Everything can be procrastination if you try hard enough.

How long is it supposed to take before major life changes feel normal?  I spent the last 11 years working toward a specific goal, and in May, I reached it.  I've worked out a couple more goals, and I've started working toward them, but I still feel like I'm procrastinating.  It's strange.  Add to that, I'm essentially in a waiting pattern until October/November when Eli's company starts contract renegotiations.   I know I'm moving forward, but it feels like I'm running in place.  So it goes.

Here are some pics of D being the cutest baby model ever and showing off the blanket I made for Rocket:


Happy squinty baby.
 
Doing his Vanna White impression.

And my latest creation, Squishy the Jellyfish:

D loves "helping" me with photo shoots.  And by "helping" I mean running away with the subject.


Happy jellyfish is happy.

I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine.

Squishy is the first thing I've made entirely from my own pattern.  It took some trial and error, but I have it down now (and I wrote it down so I won't lose it).  Maybe I'll actually have some products to put in my Etsy store soon.  I'll write about it when the time comes for that.

2 comments:

Nicole Mefferd said...

I love squishy! So cute

Angela Chiconas said...

My best friend is pregnant and I would LOVE to buy some extremely cute animals, like squishy, for the baby!!! Let me know your Easy shop name when you open up!!!