Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stickers as measurements of personal worth.

I was having a bit of a pity party earlier, with a lot of questioning of my writing skills.  Sometimes the inner editor is an asshole.  I decided to take a break and play with Dante for a little bit.  I walked into his room and he smiled at me, then handed me a little circular sticker that says "Well done" with a caterpillar on it.  It was a beautiful moment, and it reminded me that reading is subjective.  I may have been beating myself about how good of a job I'm doing with my writing, but my baby says "well done."  And really, he's the best judge I could ask for. 

As promised, pictures of Eli impersonating some Bahamian flamingos in the hopes that they won't attack.

It's all part of the plan.


As a bonus, Eli has a giant cannon between his legs.

No comments: