Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm finally doing it.

That's right, Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.  I've been doing an hour of cardio every day for something like three years, even during the months I was pregnant, but I'm looking for something different.  In October, I became interested in lifting weights, but that's only feasible of weights are available, which they are not in my current situation.  I'd heard a lot about the 30DS as a way to lose the baby weight on the pregnancy forums I used to stalk, so now that I'm going to have some time on my hands, I decided to suck it up and try it.  Jillian scares the crap out of me based solely on what I've seen of her on the Biggest Loser, but I have high hopes for the program.  I'm going to start March 1st, because it makes my OCD little mind happy, and spend the entire month in pain from what I've read.  I'll post updates here with my usual blog posts and at the end I may even post pictures.  Wish me luck and if I die, bury my stuff with me...because it's mine. 

No comments: