Friday, September 21, 2012

11th floor.

We moved into our apartment today.  Eli had to work late, so all the moving was on me.  It took three trips with the SUV full of stuff.  How did I gather so much stuff in only 3 weeks?  Pros and cons: The furniture and drapes turned out really nice, but the toilets and the AC in our bedroom didn't work.  The maid only had time to clean half the apartment before she had to leave for the weekend.  She starts for real on Monday.  Conveniently, that means I have to clean the rest of the apartment if I want to actually use it.  No big.  I probably would have gone over it again anyway.  The guy is coming tomorrow to fix the AC, the plumber already fixed the toilets, and Dante only screamed for 5 minutes in his new crib.  Once I have everything unpacked (and cleaned) I'll make a quick video tour and post it. 



3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! Can't wait to see it!

Cynthia said...

Well, thank goodness the plumber came - I was going to wonder how you were managing without toilets!

Michelle Kim said...

Video TOUR! AND GO!