Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ack!

The Bump is down.  How am I supposed to waste an hour of my day reading their forums if I can't access the site?!  This just throws the schedule all off.

In other news, I submitted my resume/job file/thing to Blizzard yesterday.  Eli was very...shall we say adamant?...that I needed to apply for this job.  He made a good point about the opportunity not being there when it's convenient for me.  We'll see how it goes, so keep your fingers (or something) crossed.

In other other news, the doctor that I just met at my OB's practice (my regular doctor was off delivering a baby during my appointment) very cheerfully told me that I'm full-term, so if I were to go into labor, they wouldn't stop it.  Excellent.  I feel like I should be packing a hospital bag or something.  Maybe I'll get on that this weekend.  I suppose it's good timing since my last volleyball match was last night (we lost all three games, netting us the coveted second place position).  It'll be nice to stop getting the side-eye from people watching the games.  I still maintain they're jealous because my wide load moves better on the court than them.  My yoga instructor also told me yesterday that I probably won't be able to make many more classes.  Since I don't particularly feel handicapped, I guess I'll just keep doing what I do until my body tells me no.  My doctor (the regular one) is on board with this plan.  So, any guesses about when the baby will decide to make his appearance?  I'm thinking of putting money on September 10th because the wordplay amuses me.  (Look at a calendar if you're confused.)


he robbed from the rich and he gave to the poor,
he stood up to the man and he gave him whatfor.
our love for him now, ain't hard to explain,
the hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne!

No comments: