- I'm 8 months pregnant with a boy.
- I've finished my prelims and am now working on my dissertation.
- I will probably be pushing back my graduation date from May 2012 to May 2013 so that I can keep my amazing insurance and paycheck.
- We're finishing the basement so we can play musical chairs with the rooms in our house (changes include: computer room and game room/guest room downstairs, costume office on main floor, baby's room and guest room upstairs).
- I've learned how to make cheesecake.
- Eli and I are officially married.
- I got a new car suitable for a pregnant woman and small children.
- Isaiah will be 16 soon and driving on his own.
a lonely speaker in a conversation
her words are spinning through his ears again
there's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for