Monday, April 5, 2010

Inked.

Tattoo day is tomorrow.  I'm excited...and scared.  I'm not real big on pain.  Should be worth it though, Rocket did an amazing job with the design.  Five more weeks of school, and three major projects to finish, not counting the wedding.  The goal for tonight: finish two of them.  The likely outcome of tonight: finish season five of House.  Is it freaking anyone else out that in five weeks I will no longer be taking classes...ever?  Yeah, me neither.  Once I get my PhD, I'll probably just sign up for a different MA or MFA.  We'll see how many degrees I can collect before I have to flee the country due to stress-related homocide. 

In other news, Eli and I decided to start trying to have a baby in the fall.  (You like how I just slid that into the end of the post like it was old news?)


yeah, it's plain to see
that baby you're beautiful
and there's nothing wrong with you 

No comments: