Saturday, February 27, 2010

Once again, with feeling.

I have good news and great news.  The good news is that I finished my paranormal submission for the Fab 5 Contest.  I'm very pleased with it, and it's now in the hands of the judges.  The great news is that I got another short short story accepted in the Literary Circular.  I now have two stories published.  Yay.

Also great news: I've been promoted to Fiction Editor at The Cream City Review.  And I learned all the words to It's a Brand New Day on the Dr. Horrible soundtrack.

All in all, things are going pretty good.  Still have to get invitations done tomorrow, as well as my second submission for the the young adult category in the contest, but I have faith.  And now, bed.


it's true
i was vague about the how
so how can it be that you 
have shown me the light

No comments: