Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Toast. Toast. Toast.

Sometimes I'm amazed at the level of happiness I get from food.  I've also forgotten of late how much I like toast. 

Today, I have student conferences for most of the day, the first chunk of my annotated bibliography is due (even though I don't have time to meet with George), the volleyball game is at 9:30, and I've decided I need a brown trench to go with my white and black ones. 

What am I actually going to do?  Well, most of the stuff above, with some alone time to try to finish Maggie Shayne's Bloodline.  I'll post a review when I'm done. I'm also going to work on my super secret surprise for Kelly's wedding and, fingers crossed, do a little writing.  And when I say a little, I mean like a page.  Very little, but at least I'm writing. 


don't resent me, when you're feeling empty
keep my in your memory, leave out all the rest

No comments: