Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've been lax again.

I've behind on my blogging, mostly because I've been doing little notes on my wedding website. Nothing too involved though. Much has happened in the last two weeks, but I have a lot to do today (as usual) so I won't be adding much. If I can get caught up on homework today and tomorrow, I'm hoping to catch up on here this weekend.

As a side note, I just did my monthly book buying, and there are some really great titles out that I'm looking forward to reading.

AWP is just around the corner. I'll be in Chicago next weekend, February 12-15, for the conference. I'll be working the table for the Cream City Review, so I probably won't have time to do much actual visiting around the city. Maybe I'll make time for IKEA....


but i won't hesitate no more, no more
it cannot wait, i'm yours

No comments: