Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Maybe I'm not so hopeless.

I just got off the phone with Amy, who convinced me I should do my Buffy paper before working on any more fun writing. She's so good for me. She also drooled on the phone while watching the 30 Seconds to Mars video, A Beautiful Lie. Jared Leto's eyes have inspired me in a new story.

So what's the goal for tonight? Write the first 5 pages of my Buffy paper, do yoga, and eat dinner. Then I can work on any of the stories I'm currently backlogging. I fully plan to overdose on caffeine so that I can stay up late and finish it. Amy is right; I'll be able to write without guilt if I just do the stupid thing.

Just a little more procrastination, then I'm all over it. My weigh-in is on Friday. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I'm a little worried that I'll be gaining this week after my awesome progress for the last month and a half. I'm thinking I might do yoga and some cardio tomorrow before heading up to Sheboygan for the feasting. And if I listen to Barb (my glorious Weight Watchers leader), I'll just eat half of whatever I put on my plate. That should help. I'll let you all know how it goes.

what if i wanted to break...

No comments: