Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I fail at blogging.

It's been two weeks, and I haven't died. Work started back up though, so I've been really busy. I have two new stories in the works for class, and I'm still working on Kai's novel, though it's more editing at this point than writing. I just don't like the first scene, but I can't figure out where to start it. I have a little something worked out that I might try to go somewhere with, but I think I'm going for a tone that the story just doesn't have...or want. Dark just doesn't seem to be working. Kai is trying to be a badass, bless her little heart, but she's more likely to be the comic relief. I blame Taige. She was always the comic relief, and it seems like she just isn't ready to let go of her story just yet. I have one week left until the contest deadline...let's see if I can get a good 5 pages done and sent off.

The Muse demands chocolate, I must appease her.

No comments: