Friday, September 12, 2008

I found flair.

Day one complete. I got my page in (more like 2 1/2 pages) and the meeting with the creative writing department went well. Then I spent like two hours playing with flair on Facebook. There are a lot of rabid Twilight fans out there. Guess I need to get cracking on reading the rest of the books in the series. After I finish the next three, I might pop over to Stephanie Meyers' website and read the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun just for kicks.

There are some books coming out in October I'm very interested in reading. Susan Grant's and Gena Showalter's stories in Mysteria Lane, Katie MacAlister's Up in Smoke, and Michelle Sagara's Cast in Fury. I'm also planning a trip up to Michigan to see some friends over a long weekend. And let's not forget the annual Halloween Party for all our friends and guildmates. That's just the non-school stuff. It's gonna be a busy month, but first I have to get through September.

No comments: